[Barlibash] Dinner reservations -- PLEASE READ

maegwen maegwen at theonering.net
Wed Aug 2 13:56:57 EDT 2006

I have made reservations for dinner on Saturday for the following people. If
your name is not on the list and you will be attending, please e-mail me or
ring me at 201-694-4133. I will need to adjust the reservation. If you are
NOT attending the dinner (and why not????), also please let me know.  :)

Angmar
Cimorene + 4
Demosthenes
Elenya
Elf
jincey
JPB + 1
maegwen
Maiawela + 4
Miss Kitty
morrow3
Nocturna
samgamgee7
Sir Mordred
Umbar
Viola
Willowmere

The restaurant is Spenger's Fresh Fish Grotto, and they also serve a variety
of non-fish items. The menu is on their site:
http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=content.display&pag
eid=96&id=49

We'll get there by taking the Bart train out to Berkley, and then walking
from the station to the restaurant. JPB and other people with cars might be
able to ferry people to and from the station if we decide it's necessary.

I hope you all don't get overwhelmed, but I'll probably be sending out a few
more emails this afternoon. :)