[Barlibash] Barlibash: Important, please read

maegwen maegwen at theonering.net
Sat Apr 15 21:12:56 EDT 2006

Hi everyone :)

I'm in the process of trying to settle our hotel for San Francisco. Because
I may be required to sign a contract guaranteeing X number of rooms (or else
I shell out dinero), I'm leary of reserving more rooms than we might be
needing.

At this point, anyone who feels reasonably certain that they will be
attending Bash, I ask that you email me (I won't hold you to it, I swear),
and whether or not you plan to share your room with someone else on the
list. If you can give me an idea of who you are rooming with, that will save
me from counting you guys twice.

Please get back to me as soon as you can, so I can lock down a good rate.

Thanks.

-- lisa