[Barlibash] Re: arriving Friday morning

Mithril Designs mithrildesigns@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

Catherine,

Seems like we're arriving at the airport the same time Friday
morning. Are you taking United by any chance? We could share a
cab. I can't remember how the airport is laid out, but we could
probably meet up somewhere. The hotel I am staying at said that
as long as they have a free room, which she said they probably
will since August is slow, that they would let me into one as
soon as I get there. You're welcome to use the shower if you
can't find other arrangements. The hotel is only six blocks from
where the others are staying.

Nancy/Nenarëa