[Barlibash] Re: BarliBash arrival times

Ali Kaplan titania_iii@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 05:53:07 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jonathan <j_bylsma@juno.com> wrote:

> jincey <jincey@theonering.net> wrote:
>

> hi folks,
> well barlibash is less than 2 weeks away now and it
> is time to start packing and hiring
> baby/dog/cat/plant sitters and finding someone to
> collect the mail and newspapers and milkbottles from
> the doorstep ; )
>

> we also generally start making a master list to see
> who's arriving when, so we don't lose anybody ; )
> no really... oftimes folks can meet up at the
> airport and share a ride to the hotel....
>

> please replyall, adding your arrival time to the
> BOTTOM of this email! keep it short and sweet so we
> can all print this out ; )
>

> samgamgee7 and i will be arriving wed aug 4 at 12:09
> pm (delta)
> djdeathskiss and mr. djdeathskiss will be arriving
> Thursday, Aug 5th at 12:25pm (Northwest)
> Alquawen will be arriving (by car) on Thursday
> afternoon, hopefully early.
> Anne will be arriving by bus at South Station on wed
> aug 4 at 3:15 pm
> Nancy/sirelle will arrive at the Back Bay train
> station on Thursday at 8:10am
> Angmar/Nocturna will be arrive at 4:20PM, on
> Wednesday afternoon, on AirTran airlines.  Nocturna
> is telling me to mention how close "Airtran" is to
> "Drautran" - hopefully you all will understand.  :-p

I wasn't going to be able to arrive until Fri. morning
originally anyway, but now, as it turns out, I will be
working Fri. night as well, so expect a totally
knackered Luthien to arrive Sat. afternoon after
taking a China Town bus from NYC immediately after
work gets out on Sat. (around 8:00 am).  Bleh.  I will
be there for the pool party, and I guess that's about
it.  But hey, some BB is better than no BB at all.
See you all soon!!

Luth

=====
Always pillage BEFORE you burn