[Barlibash] Salem information

Joel jpubx1@westvi.com
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 06:33:53 -0700

--=====================_45029178==.ALT

I'll give an opinion.

I've been to the aquarium - it is really nice. But I've been to Boston many
times. If this is your FIRST time, and likely to be ONLY time or one of a
FEW -  ask yourself - what is UNIQUE about Boston, that has more to do with
Boston than anything else? Aquariums - nice, but there's more than one
great aquarium in North America (I'm assuming most of us are from NA).

Only Boston has Salem, Freedom trail, etc...

My suggestion: consider doing what's unique to Boston.

-Joel

At 10:12 PM 7/24/2004, Carol and Daniel Fletcher wrote:
>Daisy: did you mean Aquarium and whale watching on Saturday?
>
>I am really torn between doing Salem on Saturday, and doing stuff around
>Boston, like the Aquarium, the Freedom Trail, the harbour sail, or
>whale-watching.  ARGHHH!!
>
>~mallorn~

--=====================_45029178==.ALT

I'll give an opinion.<br><br>
I've been to the aquarium - it is really nice. But I've been to Boston
many times. If this is your FIRST time, and likely to be ONLY time or one
of a FEW -&nbsp; ask yourself - what is UNIQUE about Boston, that has
more to do with Boston than anything else? Aquariums - nice, but there's
more than one great aquarium in North America (I'm assuming most of us
are from NA).<br><br>
Only Boston has Salem, Freedom trail, etc... <br><br>
My suggestion: consider doing what's unique to Boston.<br><br>
-Joel<br><br>
At 10:12 PM 7/24/2004, Carol and Daniel Fletcher wrote:<br>
did you mean Aquarium and whale watching on Saturday? <br>
between doing Salem on Saturday, and doing stuff around Boston, like the
Aquarium, the Freedom Trail, the harbour sail, or whale-watching.&nbsp;
ARGHHH!!<br>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message ----- <br>

<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:philann@rogers.com">phil myers</a> <br>

<dd>To:</b> <a href="mailto:cdfletch@optonline.net">Carol and Daniel
Fletcher</a> <br>

<dd>Cc:</b>

<dd>&nbsp;<br>

<dd><font face="arial" size=2 color="#0000FF">Whale Watching goes on weekdays at 9:30 and 1:30, so I think Friday is out for that.&nbsp; Weekends it is 10 and 2, I believe.&nbsp; I'm waiting for information about group rates for the Whale Watching and will send the info along. <br>
<dd>&nbsp;<br>

<dd>&nbsp;<br>

<dl>

<dd><font face="Comic Sans MS" size=2 color="#800000">I'd be into any water thing--I like any of all three ideas after the exhibit: Duck tours, ('cause they leave from the museum), the tall-ship Harbor sail, or whale-watching (love animals). I haven't checked out times or cost for the whale - watching because until its prime whale time, which I think doesn't start till Sept or so, we may not see any whales (dolphins maybe). <br>
<dd>&nbsp;<br>

<dd>&nbsp;<br>

<dd>----- Original Message ----- <br>

<dl>
<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:philann@rogers.com">phil myers</a> <br>

<dd>To:</b> <a href="mailto:alquawen@optonline.net">alquawen@optonline.net</a> <br>

<dd>Cc:</b> <a href="mailto:barlibash@theonering.net">barlibash@theonering.net</a> <br>

<dd>I was hoping to go on the Duck Tour at some point.&nbsp; Were you thinking of<br>

<dd>-----Original Message-----<br>

<dd>From: <a href="mailto:barlibash-admin@theonering.net">barlibash-admin@theonering.net</a><br>

<dd>[<a href="mailto:barlibash-admin@theonering.net" eudora="autourl">mailto:barlibash-admin@theonering.net</a>]On Behalf Of MECHELLE ROGERS<br>

<dd>Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 1:49 PM<br>

<dd>To: 'Jonathan'; <a href="mailto:deathskiss1@yahoo.com">deathskiss1@yahoo.com</a><br>

<dd>Cc: <a href="mailto:barlibash@theonering.net">barlibash@theonering.net</a><br>

<dd>I will not be going on the Salem excursion. Anyone else not interested in<br>

<dd>-----Original Message-----<br>

<dd>From: <a href="mailto:barlibash-admin@theonering.net">barlibash-admin@theonering.net</a> [<a href="mailto:barlibash-admin@theonering.net" eudora="autourl">mailto:barlibash-admin@theonering.net</a>]<br>

<dd>On Behalf Of Jonathan<br>

<dd>Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 1:44 PM<br>

<dd>To: <a href="mailto:deathskiss1@yahoo.com">deathskiss1@yahoo.com</a><br>

<dd>Cc: <a href="mailto:barlibash@theonering.net">barlibash@theonering.net</a><br>

<dd>I would greatly appreciate the &quot;House of the Seven Gables&quot; option, but I<br>

<dd>seriously think that some of us may find it impossible to wrap up the LOTR<br>

<dd>The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!<br>

<dd>Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!<br>

<dd>Barlibash mailing list<br>

<dd><a href="mailto:Barlibash@theonering.net">Barlibash@theonering.net</a><br>