[Barlibash] Re: BarliBash arrival times

Nancy nbro1@cox.net
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:13:58 -0400

I have to issue a correction to my arrival date. See below... Sorry!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan" <j_bylsma@juno.com>
To: <barlibash@theonering.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Barlibash] Re: BarliBash arrival times

> jincey <jincey@theonering.net> wrote:
>

> hi folks,
> well barlibash is less than 2 weeks away now and it is time to start
packing and hiring baby/dog/cat/plant sitters and finding someone to collect
the mail and newspapers and milkbottles from the doorstep ; )

> we also generally start making a master list to see who's arriving when,
so we don't lose anybody ; )   no really... oftimes folks can meet up at the
airport and share a ride to the hotel....

> please replyall, adding your arrival time to the BOTTOM of this email!
keep it short and sweet so we can all print this out ; )

> samgamgee7 and i will be arriving wed aug 4 at 12:09 pm (delta)
> djdeathskiss and mr. djdeathskiss will be arriving Thursday, Aug 5th at
12:25pm (Northwest)
> Alquawen will be arriving (by car) on Thursday afternoon, hopefully early.
> Anne will be arriving by bus at South Station on wed aug 4 at 3:15 pm
CORRECTION: Nancy(sirelle) will arrive the Back Bay station on FRIDAY at
8:10am
> Angmar/Nocturna will be arrive at 4:20PM, on Wednesday afternoon, on
AirTran airlines.  Nocturna is telling me to mention how close "Airtran" is
to "Drautran" - hopefully you all will understand.  :-p