[Barlibash] Yet Another Bash Idea

MECHELLE ROGERS alquawen@optonline.net
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:22:34 -0400

That sounds great for Saturday (before pool party.)

Alquawen

-----Original Message-----
From: barlibash-admin@theonering.net [mailto:barlibash-admin@theonering.net]
On Behalf Of Hanna Boffin
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 3:52 PM
To: barlibash@theonering.net
Subject: [Barlibash] Yet Another Bash Idea

Hi y'all!

So, here is another idea to further muddy the Bash waters.  A friend HIGHLY
recommends the option of a Discover Boston Trolley Tour.  You buy a ticket
which is good for the day, and you ride the trolley thingie to a stop that
interests you, get off, see the sight, and wait for the next trolley going
by from same company, hop on, and head off to the next point of interest.

There are stops at Copley, Newbury Street, Aquarium, Faneuil Hall, Back Bay,

Constitution, Cheers Bar, Boston Common, Hard Rock Cafe, etc. etc. etc.
There is really no other way to get from one "sight" to another with this
ease.  Folks that just want to sit for the ride can do that too!  The tour
guide/driver points out things of interest and tells stories along the way.

I would love to do the sights this way, as it offers the option to get off
and view the stuff up close, or get off for lunch and resume later.  Just
another possibility.  My best friend's daughter works for one of the trolley

company, and is collecting info.  For now, check out
www.discoverbostontours.com.

Hugs from HannaBoffin/Sue