[Barlibash] Salem information

rebecca blevins deathskiss1@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

--0-730312393-1090343614=:69101

Well, after doing some more research on a trip to Salem after the exhibit,  here's what i've come up with:

We'll be going into the 'LotR' exhibit around 2, and I expect that most everyone (myself included) will want to take our time in it (i'm allowing a minimum of 1 hour, since I don't know how big it is).  Salem is about 16 miles away, and have been told it can take anywhere from 30-60 minutes to get there, depending on traffic.  It looks like most of the museums in Salem all close at 7pm, which wouldn't give us much time there.   So we would probably have time to go to just a couple of places.  The Salem Witch museum is $6.50; there is also the Salem Wax Museum of Witches and Seafarers, which is open until 10; admission is $5.50.  And if you're a Nathaniel Hawthorne fan,  we can visit the House of the Seven Gables; they're open until 7, and admission is $10.

One good thing about the early hours is that we could all be back in time to hit the bars/clubs on Friday night!

--0-730312393-1090343614=:69101

<DIV>Well, after doing some more research on a trip to Salem after the exhibit,&nbsp; here's what i've come up with:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We'll be going into the 'LotR' exhibit around 2, and I expect that most everyone (myself included) will want to take our time in it (i'm allowing a minimum of 1 hour, since I don't know how big it is).&nbsp; Salem is about 16 miles away, and have been told it can take anywhere from 30-60 minutes to get there, depending on traffic.&nbsp; It looks like most of the museums in Salem all close at 7pm, which wouldn't give us much time there.&nbsp;&nbsp; So we would probably have time to go to just a couple of places.&nbsp; The Salem Witch museum is $6.50; there is also the Salem Wax Museum of Witches and Seafarers, which is open until 10; admission is $5.50.&nbsp; And if you're a Nathaniel Hawthorne fan,&nbsp; we can visit the House of the Seven Gables; they're open until 7, and admission is $10.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>One good thing about the early hours is that we could all be back in time to hit the bars/clubs on Friday night!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-730312393-1090343614=:69101--