[Barlibash] Bash Closing Party / Pool Party !

Hanna Boffin hannaboffin@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:40:40 -0400

Hi Fellow Bashies!!

This is an update from Party Central.  Tim and I are looking forward to
having you all over for a great time of games, "Fellowship" and swimming for
those who are so inclined!

The party will be at our house on Saturday, August 7th at approx. 6pm-ish
until 10:30pm-ish.  We are busily arranging transportation for y'all from
the Oak Grove T Station (on the orange line) to our house.  We have a couple
SUV's, a passenger van, but could still use volunteers who will have a car
in the area!

We will provide food and soft drinks.  Please bring any booze you wants,
precious!  The menu will consist of the following:  Various chipses and
dipses, burgers, dogs, chicken, sausages, potato and pasta salads, and
brownies and ice cream for dessert.  We have multitudinous varieties of
soda, and plain and flavored bottled water.  If you need anything special,
let us know.

If you are planning on swimming, bring a suit or reasonable facsimile, we
have quite a few towels, and some folks have volunteered to bring some more.
  Our in-ground pool is heated to a comfortable 88-ish degrees.  We will
have a screen house/tent set up for shade, games, and in case of inclement
weather.

We can't wait to see you all!  Let me know if you have any questions!

**hugs*** from HannaBoffin(Sue)  & Tim