[Barlibash] Stuff to do in Boston

Thorongil19@aol.com Thorongil19@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:41:31 EDT

--part1_42.52e23967.2e280dbb_boundary

I remember this place Jincey. Wel at least Mrs Thor and I walked past it the
last time we were in Boston, but I have no idea if it is any good. Although if
any people walk any of the walking trails the city has set up, you will go
right past this area with the Old North Church and other colonial times
landmarks. Again check with the locals!!

Thor

--part1_42.52e23967.2e280dbb_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I remember this place Jincey. Wel a=
t least Mrs Thor and I walked past it the last time we were in Boston, but I=
 have no idea if it is any good. Although if any people walk any of the walk=
ing trails the city has set up, you will go right past this area with the Ol=
d North Church and other colonial times landmarks. Again check with the loca=
ls!!<BR>
<BR>
Thor</FONT></HTML>

--part1_42.52e23967.2e280dbb_boundary--