[Barlibash] welcome!!

Thorongil19@aol.com Thorongil19@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:58:26 EDT

--part1_1d5.25ec89df.2e256eb2_boundary

Sammy,
What was worse I wonder, the the maids when they looked at your room that
morning or the look on everyones face as we all showed up to Denny's the next
morning , still drunk and groggy and seeing all the early rising Bashers having
breakfast before they started there day!!!!!!

Thor

--part1_1d5.25ec89df.2e256eb2_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Sammy, <BR>
What was worse I wonder, the the maids when they looked at your room that mo=
rning or the look on everyones face as we all showed up to Denny's the next=20=
morning , still drunk and groggy and seeing all the early rising Bashers hav=
ing breakfast before they started there day!!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
Thor</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d5.25ec89df.2e256eb2_boundary--