|4-08-00 Latest News |
Beat that Distorting Sound...
Calisuri @ 22:16 EST
Ringer fan Mike sent this in earlier today: 1) You must have Quicktime Pro (attained by registering your copy of QT for $30) Thanks Mike for the tip!
Although the LOTR trailer is excellent in most ways, one problems is with the sound distorting/clipping especially near the beginning. In case anyone is interested in improving the sound quality of the LOTR trailer, there is one way to do it that I have discovered:
2) Open the movie
3) Get Info
4) Select the track called 'Sound 1'
5) Select the Volume property
6) Bring down the bass and treble and volume by a good third.
7) Voila, one trailer that doesn't distort
1) You must have Quicktime Pro (attained by registering your copy of QT for $30)
Thanks Mike for the tip!